Unity Tutorial Two

 Unity Tutorial Two

Last week I got my introduction to 2D game development after spending the last semester working with 3D. For this semester I am to create a 2D game for my class project and will use these tutorials to help me as I go along. The first thing I have done before this week's tutorial is creating the game file downloaded the assets and create a player with C# code .

This week is all about decorating the world of my game and world interactions. I was excited to do this week's tutorial task as I feel these steps will make me really see the game come together. First I had to add decorations. I had to add a collision so the main character does not go through the decorations I set out. I then learned what a prefab was. A prefab makes a GameObject with all the components and settings into your assets. I soon had to create a prefab. 

Ruby's Adventure

I enjoyed this week's tutorial but had some issues with making the world interactions. When adding the rigid body I accidentally clicked 3D. After redoing the tutorials I found myself back on track. I am excited to do next week's tasks

Comments