Unity Tutorial Three

 Unity Tutorial Three

During last week's Unity tutorials, I learned how to decorate my game's world and how to add world interactions. I was optimistic about doing the tasks. added all sorts of decorations then added rigid body to the additions. Adding the boxes brought the game to life and I was pleased to see my game starting to look like a game. I also was introduced to prefabs for the first time. I had a few hiccups but I overcame them in a short amount of time. This week I am doing something exciting. I am learning about sprite animation. I will be adding animations to characters. 

Ruby's Adventure

This week started on a somewhat rocky note, my Unity was down. I did not know why but my projects would not load. I had to delete some of the projects I created in order for the Unity app to update. After the update, the project began working again. This week I created collectables by creating triggers. I first made a health stat, which had a lot of code involved. It was a tedious task this week but not too difficult for me to manage.

Comments