Unity Tutorial Four

 Unity Tutorial Four

During last week's Unity tutorials I learned how to decorate my game's world and how to add world interactions. I was optimistic about doing the tasks. added all sorts of decorations then added rigid body to the additions. Adding the boxes brought the game to life and I was pleased to see my game starting to look like a game. I also was introduced to prefabs for the first time. I had a few hiccups but I overcame them in a short amount of time. This week I am doing something really interesting. I am learning about sprite animation. I will be adding animations to characters. 

First I created a new Controller and set it up on my Robot Animator. Then inside the animations folder, I made an animator controller, after, I assigned my controller in the controller setting. I had an issue as I forgot to put it on Prefab mode. In the animations window, I created an Animation Clip. I named it RobotLeft.anim. I created my animation with difficulty and was thrilled to see how it looked in Play mode. I found this week's tutorial task could be really helpful for the game I am making for my project.

Comments