Reading 12: Doing

 Reading 12

I have now finally finished my chapter completely. After all this time researching and filtering out content I can now say I produced a chapter I am happy to show. I have learned a lot from my project and will use the knowledge learned in my future projects.  I have also learned so much from my classmates and it was great to help them too. Reading their work made me truly interested in their given topics.

Nature game


I now know so much about game aesthetics and find the topic way more interesting now that I have researched all about the topic. I was not always into gaming, in fact, I was edging toward disliking games but now I have gained a new appreciation. The work going on behind making a game an immersive experience is now very interesting to me. I find it admirable the dedication had when creating a world and story in a game and will look out for them in the next games I find myself playing.  I am also happy with the paragraph-making skills I have built up during this module. It will make writing a whole lot easier. I am glad to have had this experience. 

Comments