Reading 11

 Reading 11

the time has come for me to add my chapter of our class document with my peer's work. I have read over my work again and factored in my classmate's feedback and work. I want to be confident in my piece, so it is important to go over my chapter and really try to make it as good as possible. I feel I have a clear topic and have the information I need to make the reader understand. throughout this process, I felt like my conclusion would be my biggest struggle and I was right. Finding a way to summarise my topic in a quick and convincing way was difficult but in the end, I have completed my conclusion and am proud of it. 

I aimed to make my chapter as informative as possible without it being too confusing. I stuck to my core topic and tried not to confuse the reader. Clear and concise was the goal and with the help of feedback, I feel I have reached that. I am excited for the class book to be released and can not wait to read all of our work. 

Comments