Reading 10

 Reading 10 

This week is dedicated to graphics and images. After completing my chapter and receiving my feedback I am in need of some graphics. I am focusing on the aesthetics of the game so a visual ad to my chapter is more than necessary. I have looked for some free images to use and made some mock-up drawings of what I would like in my chapter. 

First, I would like to demonstrate how the mood of a game can be changed by colour. I think I will do this by finding an image and changing the filter making it appear more bright or more dark and gloomy. My images should be examples of the points I make in my chapter. I also want to add images that display high resolution visuals and aesthetically preasing visuals showing the reader the difference between the two. I might add an image of a game that is a good example of a nice aesthetic. I was thinking Life is Strange or Badlands

Badlands


Next, I had to create an author bio about myself.
Samira jailani, Mimi for short, is a 20-year-old student currently studying creative digital media at the Technological University of Dublin. Mimi is a creative that likes to explore the new and relish in the old. 



Comments