Reading 09

 Reading 09

This week, I am assigned to look over and review the chapters of my peers and then begin working on my own chapters based on the criticism I have gotten from my classmates. I have written my chapters through much trial and error. I have made my introduction and conclusion for my chapter and I have added the bibliography I have been working on since the beginning of this task. I am glad to of had feedback from my peers and to of given feedback myself. I feel with every criticism I receive I am given the tools to improve my chapter of the book. 

forest


My chapter is about game aesthetics and their importance to storytelling and graphics.  The game aesthetic is the style of the game. Through shapes, sound and colour palate a game developer can make the player feel what they want to feel and react to what they want. Through the use of sinuous shapes a game can feel natural rustic and archaic, while sleek three-dimensional shapes can feel futuristic and mechanical. This is the power aesthetic holds and I hope to show that through my chapter.

Comments