Reading 06

 Reading 06

As usual, this week starts with two tasks. The first is a video I should watch that will aid me in my overall reading project in creating a game. second is writing about it here. Beginning with the former I had to watch a video on how to make a good paragraph. 

 i n order to make an academic paragraph you need to indent a line or skip a line never do both. Have one central idea in a single paragraph, don't fill your paragraph with different ideas. But be sure to make the topic clear in the paragraph. All other ideas must relate directly to the topic everything should support each other. a paragraph can be as long as you want but 5 sentences should be enough. make sure everything is important and show reasons why. Examples are the best way to show your points. Next, the video talked about bridges, Bridges connect sentences and create flow through your paragraphs. I Learned to avoid repetition of words, especially in the same paragraph. 

Paragraph


I used the tips learned to write four paragraphs for my game aesthetics section in the Game development chapter of our class book. Following these rules was hard but made for some great paragraphs.

Comments