Reading 05

 Reading 05

This week I want to focus more on starting my book chapter. I have fully re-read the articles I have found and linked to my previous blog posts. First I had to watch the video for this week's reading test as well.  This week I learned how to code a document and create themes. I remember Harvard referencing from last year so I am sure that will come in handy for the bibliography of the class book I have already collected ten articles and videos I can source. The task for the research was to watch the video. Code each of my annotated bibliographies and there should be at least five themes. then I have to find the gaps in my research and I will need to write five sentences about each theme. 

Harverd Referencing



This was a really helpful task and now I know that I am missing a few topics from my research. Trying to figure out how to code a document was tedious in the beginning but I can see why it is a necessary step. In seeing what I have in such an organised manner I can clearly see what I am lacking in my research.

Comments