Project Progress

 Project progress, GDD

PowerPoint
This week I have completed my game design document. I have chosen to write it up on Microsoft PowerPoint. That was the best medium for me to complete my game design document. After last week's Project task I found it a whole lot easier to write it up. I find it beneficial to see all my work condensed like that. It will be useful to come back to when I am working on my 2D game in unity.

A recap of what my game is, The name of my 2D game is "forest forager" is an adventure game set in a forest. The main character who is a villager goes into the forest to collect fruit. The fruits are counted up and the aim is to get as many fruits as possible. The game has a pixilated retro style. I am to make it look like it is a game you could play on an old Nintendo. 

The vibe of the game is really captured through the music and sound effects in the game. I have decided on which sounds I am going to use for my 2D game. The sound of a windy forest and calming flute music will hopefully create the ambience I want to achieve in the game. I want it to feel like the game Is alive with the sound effects you can hear the forest animals in the background which I feel will really help bring the game to another level. I can not wait to get started on the game next week. 


Comments