Unity Tutorial 2

 Unity Tutorial 2

With week two's tutorial, I can finally see the skills needed for me to create my very own game. I've made quite the improvement with last week's sample game. This week I learned how to move my vehicle left to right and forward and backwards. I enjoyed seeing the game come together nicely and had fun playing with the car during the previews. 

Keyboard arrow
I had some issues with the code. I had misspelt forward and it took me some time to realise my error. Other than that my tutorial went smooth. The last thing I had to do was organise my work, that was an easy enough task. During the task, I noticed how handy having notes in my code would be. I appreciate that feature a lot! The tutorials are becoming easier to understand and follow. I use my phone to read the tutorial instead of switching from window to window. I find it easier to stay focused when I don't have to close and reopen my tab.

I am feeling more confident with Unity the more I practice and learn. I hope to create a game I am proud of with the skills I develop through this module. 

Comments