Unity Tutorial 01


Unity Tutorial 01
"Unity3D" Pintrest


This week's tasks are the first of my modules to really challenge me. I am only on week three

and the workload has increased significantly. For my task I was to complete three unity tutorials

. Although difficult, these tasks were fun to complete.


After the long and tiring process of downloading Unity3D and Visual Studio, I made a student

account and got to work. The first thing I was taught was to position the vehicles and obstacles

that were provided in the asset folder pack. Next I learned how to use the cursor and keys to

change my  perspective of the game. I then learned how to add movement with Visual studio.

I could add weight onto the objects and alter the speed of my vehicle. I also was taught how to

change the camera angle of the game and how to have the camera follow the game. 


I enjoyed working on the test game. It was a new experience that will hopefully lead to a new

skill. I did however have some difficulty with the coding in Visual Studio. I usually can't catch

small details in my writing which can lead to typos and in doing this task I made quite a few

errors. Even so, I enjoyed fixing my mistakes and seeing my test game play through.

Comments