Reading week 2: Time Strategies

Time Strategies 

I've always had issues with time management, the only time I am punctual is when I am being depended on, usually that means group projects. To my advantage this year has quite the few group projects in the curriculum. I will, though, have to shape up on my punctuality for the modules that don't, luckily this week's tasks will teach me a few things about time management.

Time
Pixabay
The article I chose to read 11 ways unsuccessful people mismanage their time. I found it very enlightening. It begins by saying "time management can help determine our success" which I believe is true, leaving work till last minute can lower the quality of your work and waste the time spent leaving it with an air of anxiousness. Although I was familiar with the ways in which people mismanage their time, it was still important for me to read them out loud. A really useful tip given was to make rituals. Having activities not work related spread out throughout the day could really help someone like me stay on track with work.

Overall I need to focus on my time management this year if I want to do as well as I am aiming for this year.

Comments