Technology

 Technology

For todays task and lab I was to learn about different tools that could help me with my modules throughout the academic year. All the tools i learned about will be useful widgets apps and shortcuts that will aid my online work.

Laptops
Pixabay
Firstly Blogging, I'm obviously  not unfamiliar with blogging as this is a blog right here. I used this time to learn about blogs to  visit other accounts from my peers. Blogging is new to me as I have only just started it last year but it will be nice to be aware of where others are at through the semester.
secondly Bookmarking, I am familiar with bookmarking and have been using it for years now. It is a really efficient tool to use because it's quick and easy. A tool similar would be Grouping. Grouping is a tool on chrome where you can group different tabs together and minimise the amount space your tabs take up.
 I have just signed up for a Unity3D account and Inoreader I have no use for them yet but will be exploring them both over the weekend. I was also introduced to some web based programs like Cheezburger.
 It seems as though I will be introduced to many new tools that I wouldn't even crossed paths with if I hadn't taken this course.

Comments